About bots dcing

Informations / bugreport / balancing / design / discussion area to Battleships Crossfire by Say_No_to_War, prior editors: Timber_Wolf25 and sked. To download it klick on Downloads in the Navbar

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

About bots dcing

Postby 13s.ZeFir » 21.08.2012, 12:30

Hi.
So I don't know why, but... let's say... 2/5 games, I get dced just after the map has downloaded and right before the game starts. I immediatly see the final scores.
I'm not the only one who has got this problem. Because of this, I was losing many % of rate staying, which mean that I was arriving under 70% in each account I made (because yes I created several accounts, or I couldn't play, as there is an auto ban for people with low %).
Each game I spoof check, idk if it helps.

Please, I don't know what to do. Currently my acc is 13s.ZeFir, but I'm banned, so I may create a new acc, idk what atm. Is there anything I can do not to get dced? It's more than boring. Moreother your 2 bots share the stats with everyone, so I get banned on both of them.

Help. :D

Hope I'm not in the wrong section
13s.ZeFir
Trader

Re: About bots dcing

Postby lesbo.archer » 22.08.2012, 19:11

reboot your pc
lesbo.archer
Normandier

Postby 13s.ZeFir » 22.08.2012, 21:32

Lol, believe me, it's totaly useless.
However today someone told me that I should reinstall WC3. Imma try it and see if it works.

If anyone has an other tip, please contact me. ;)

PS : I'm right now playing with "ZeFir", on US East
13s.ZeFir
Trader

Postby Say_No_to_War » 22.08.2012, 23:21

i debanned you. but that scorescreen after loading the map is a wc3 bug. Its not caused by this or other hosting bots. I know that bug since the time b4 the bots. several things can cause it. for example some windows updates who where installed and waiting for reboot caused it. Another reason was a corrupted mapfile or corrupted wc3 files. Delete the map, reinstall, reboot are all measures that might help. Also try using the reconnect tool from varlock (on this page in downloads). gl

edit: here is your last disconnect message out of the log:

[Tue Aug 21 08:19:55 2012] [GAME: BShips CF Shuffle #23] deleting player [13s.ZeFir]: has lost the connection (timed out)

somehow you timed out...
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby 13s.ZeFir » 22.08.2012, 23:46

Yeah the last time wasn't because of bot.
But right now I'm on a Mac (this is not my main comp, I'm in my country house) and I tryed but failed to install reconnect tool for mac.
Ty for debanning but I may still have this problem untill I'll be back on my main comp because I don't have my WC3 CD and CD key so I can't do anything.
Right, if once again I get banned, I may ask another deban when I'll be back, to make sure I won't be banned again.

Thank you for your attention. ;)
13s.ZeFir
Trader

Return to Battleships Crossfire Developement