Peace

Informations / bugreport / balancing / design / discussion area to Battleships Crossfire by Say_No_to_War, prior editors: Timber_Wolf25 and sked. To download it klick on Downloads in the Navbar

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

Peace

Postby Averof-G » 25.10.2013, 09:01

ok lets be serious! 4v2? 4v1? why i need to stay and play the game with 4 enemys against my team 2 or alone! im playing only 1 good game at 20 1/20????
and i have to waste time and losing points cz of noobs that dont want to peace? why?
add autopeace script or something! or make a vote only for the team that have leaver! or make to need only 4 votes not all of the teams!
and please some1 answear me plz! you will leave it like this?
Averof-G
Normandier

Re: Peace

Postby Wan.Taz » 25.10.2013, 14:22

If a autopeace script is added then u'll have at least 80% of games ending in peace. People would just see the shuffle and then say 'hey lets leave its autopeace' and the process goes over and over with future games

U will now say add autobans for those ppl. They'll just create new accounts, not difficult at all and moreover you cant be autobanned permanently.

Only thing that can be added is the number of peace vote required = players in game - 1

And just for info: Peace is a luxury available to bships cf. As it stands right now most games dont even have a peace/draw option
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Re: Peace

Postby Averof-G » 25.10.2013, 18:25

Ok maybe you have right they will leave cz of Autopeace!but plz add less vote required,its ok too but not only (-1)! (-2) its beter,,, so at 4v2 will need 4 votes it is pretty good! sometimes i got mates that dont know to read or something and they wont peace! so -2 votes will be ok!
really plz you guys!
Averof-G
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire Developement