Is anyone still developing this map?

Informations / bugreport / balancing / design / discussion area to Battleships Crossfire by Say_No_to_War, prior editors: Timber_Wolf25 and sked. To download it klick on Downloads in the Navbar

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

Is anyone still developing this map?

Postby Skellyton5 » 12.12.2017, 19:11

There are a few things I feel could use an update, and I was wondering who to talk to.
Skellyton5
Sailor

Re: Is anyone still developing this map?

Postby The-Destroyer » 29.12.2017, 14:43

I think I am the only one professional world editor for Battleships now and I am also professional Battleships player for 1500 range weapons with 3k gold ship to the end of game. I am ranger. I used to defeats a lot of DACI players in Battleships. I just got back to play WC3 1 year ago, and I was in 2006 to 2010 playing Battleships Crossfire. I stopped playing WC3 because I love playing World of Warcraft. I started playing World of Warcraft in 2004 until now, and still playing, but in one year ago, I decided to play WC3 again too. I play WC3 and WOW now. Because I figured out that WC3 is still online. The Battleships game is still playing. But, I figured out that the maker of Battleships Crossfire and this website are actually gone when the year was 2013. He stopped updating the map of Battleships and this website. So. I decided to take a step in to own Battleships now and trying to bring Battleships legend back. I have been making my own new Battleships game, and calls it "Battle of Warships." I started working on it in 4 months ago now and still working. Also, I playing Battleships Crossfire CMD not game for testing the players and the map to find all the issues I am seeing. My name is The-Destroyer in WC3. It is my new name of WC3, but old name was Speed, Firebender, & Quik. There are many new things and many things changed, many things improved, many new weapons, many new models, all shops and towers, and buildings, will be changed to a new model. There will be 4 same game maps, but different team styles. It will be 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, and 2v2. For when I am done with my Battleships map, and protect it from World Editor, and then upload it to Hive and EpicWar, I will run 4 host bots like CMD or ENT host bots. Contact me by email at chevycamaro250@gmail.com for the issues you are seeing in Battleships Crossfire.
The-Destroyer
Trader

Re: Is anyone still developing this map?

Postby Say_No_to_War » 18.03.2018, 03:48

I am working on a new version...
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Return to Battleships Crossfire Developement