Changelog

Discussion / Bugreport about the Spanish Civil War mod. To download it go to the Download (klick on dowload at the top of this page).

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

Changelog

Postby Admin » 28.05.2007, 23:18

New version!
3.04: Extra Description texts at start if transmissions bug, Added Anti-Ground MG for planes which can be set to autofire at ground units (still energy needed to deal serious damage), some bugs fixed, collision size reduced, some other changes.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Changelog

Postby Admin » 20.01.2008, 07:44

3.05-3.14
- Masses of bugs removed
- AMHS removed (was not really needed at all)
- all old and buggy (fatal error risk) models of Kofi Bannan removed (at last I hope so)
- new&very beautiful models added
- By popular demand: Panther, Tiger, KV-1 and Sherman added.
- Made a realistic Polikarpow I-16 modelskin.
- New Artillery model
- All units who can fortify got an "auto-fortify-scripting" (can be switched off with the ability)
- Commanders are easyer to use now and should revive always probably (mainly@barrack, if no barracks revive @ other factorys, if no other factorys at a random building, if no other building at a random unit. If you have no units Commanders don't respawn, I think.).
- Light Vehicle Factory removed, now the Production buildings are only the normal Weapon Factory, Barracks and the Airfield, to make it more easy to understand.
- Tech Tree completely removed, units are just time-delayed for training (because of that you cant build Tigers or Shermans in 1936, just wait if you want to be able to train better units...)
- Unit Balance increased (still not finished - anyone got suggestions/imba feelings?)

Please post here if you still get a fatal errors or gamesplits in 3.14.

3.15 (coming soon)
- Added Kofis nice howitzer model for SU76&SU85
- Bombers dont have the Anti Ground MG anymore
- fortify delay removed
- Defence Structures: Buildtimes decreased, all have large(=heavy=tank) armor now.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Spanish Civil War