WAR & Peace

Where will be the next war? What would you think about wars? What are them for?

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

WAR & Peace

Postby Gullimonster » 07.06.2007, 11:38

Without WAR we dont know worth of Peace
Without Peace we get tyred of War

You allways get booth only one is impossible
only size of war and peace can be changed

like the Ferengie say:

WAR is good for Profit !
PEACE is good for Profit !
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

Re: WAR & Peace

Postby Say_No_to_War » 10.07.2007, 07:11

Gullimonster wrote:Without WAR we dont know worth of Peace
Without Peace we get tyred of War

You allways get booth only one is impossible
only size of war and peace can be changed

like the Ferengie say:

WAR is good for Profit !
PEACE is good for Profit !


You mean this in the dialectical way? Without the existence of war peace would be senceless.
But I think a civilization in peace can have schools where teacher tell the kids about the cruelity and unnecessaryness of war. We already know enough about wars. And there is already peace in some places of the world. it can be worldwide if we end capitalism. I agree that as long as profit and capitalism rules the world there will never be peace. Competition causes wars, Poverty causes wars, stupidty causes wars. All of them grow good in capitalism. As already Marx tought, the rate of profit is tendentially dropping. Against this tendential dropping of the profitrate helps economisation (=fire staff, force others to work faster or cheaper) and the destruction of other capital to accive new markets (like the usa did in Iraq) and it of course requires also access to the key ressoureces.

Ferengies also know how to make war for profit, if its necessary and profitable. And they also know how to buy some politicians to start wars for their profit. The economy has always a motivation to start wars and has influence on many politicians: Halliburton pays Dick Cheney, Rice is from Enron,... In germany its nearly the same: Chancellor Schröder now works for Gasprom as a thank for te fine deals they made, Chancellor Kohl was payed to allow tank-deliverys to dictatorships, Merz is working for the Alliance Group,... any suggestions who pays Merkel? :P

But we know how to end it: End capitalism, start a new age of prosperity, peace and freedom for all. its up to you to make the difference. There are acitivists everywhere on the world. :P

"Who pay the taxes? Who manufacture the bullets? tell me is this blood upon my hands! ... Who held the rifle? ..." (out of a song of Pete Seeger)

Peace, war, peace, war, peace, war is good for profit,
so fight neoliberalism and its lies!
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby Gullimonster » 11.07.2007, 06:42

some thigs you can NOT learn by teachers !
How should you know what is HOT when you never feel it ?
and Human allways wanna know more...
so if you just tell them aout War they wanna know more
and make a War to get more.

by the way... where does WAR begin ?
by aggression... may be but where does aggression begin ?

Say_No_To_War wrote:
And there is already peace in some places of the world.

Sure there will be allways some places where is Peace,
but there al allways some places where is war.

Peace everywhere and for allways...
or
War everywhere and for allways...

(thats like HELL on earth)

I think you got a nice Dream of peace for everyone and all people
get enough of all they need....

Nice Dream... but thats it.. a DREAM

Peace and Freedom for all ?? HoHoHo
Freedom of one ends where the Freedom of one other begins !

So you will never be FREE

Tell you in HARD WORDS ? ok...
Ther are too many People on the World,
we need the War or the World get overfilled
and all will starved and no one can have any freedom !

Gullimonster
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

no

Postby Say_No_to_War » 11.07.2007, 15:54

Gullimonster wrote:some thigs you can NOT learn by teachers !
How should you know what is HOT when you never feel it ?
and Human allways wanna know more...
so if you just tell them aout War they wanna know more
and make a War to get more.


As I said we have already enough media documenting wars so there is no need to try out again. Schools that teach pazifism and not war propaganda would do - and are doing - the rest. And humans already tried enogh. If they try all this will surely lead to the end of the human race because of a nuclear war. But Mao was right with his analysis that Nuces are paper-tigers. At last the capitalistic world will not use nukes in normal wars, because they know that a massive nuklear war causes a worldwide economic crisis and billions die and you dont conquer the land after bombing it with nukes.


Gullimonster wrote:by the way... where does WAR begin ?
by aggression... may be but where does aggression begin ?


Your completely wrong. Aggression ist not the reason for wars in our time. Its profit that rules the world not aggression. Wars are started by the western wolrd, because companys paied politicians to they make profit. Only in Iran and some countrys in Aftrica (e.g. sudan) are wars started due to of religious fanatism. Name me a war in our time that started because of aggression. :!:


Gullimonster wrote:Say_No_To_War wrote:
And there is already peace in some places of the world.

Sure there will be allways some places where is Peace,
but there al allways some places where is war.

Peace everywhere and for allways...
or
War everywhere and for allways...

(thats like HELL on earth)


Just the fact that we have war in some places of the world, doest prove that there will always be war! As i said I agree that in capitalism there will always be wars.


Gullimonster wrote:I think you got a nice Dream of peace for everyone and all people
get enough of all they need....

Nice Dream... but thats it.. a DREAM

Its not a dream. Its a society structure I describe. There are many alternatives to capitalistic and stalinistic dictatorships. And they are mostly not theories but prooven facts. Ther are many alternatives beyond capitalism. But the capitalistic meadia teaches you not to accept them. And there is also no Back-White view allwed. ther are many steps between Neoliberalism, Keynsianism and Socialism. Like germany for expample, which is slowly and constantly moving from Keynsianism to Neoliberalism.

And the arguments, why socialism is not working are mostly lies. For expample ppl do go to work even when they get no profit for their work. Thats not a big change but in our society most ppl dont earn more then their loan for their work. they have mostly no ownership of the places where they work. They just sell their workpower in capitalism. But in socialistic or anarcho-syndicalistic societys they work to produce more for them and their comrades. In many places all around the world that proved to work untill the capitalistic or the fascistic guns/tanks/bombers stopped them, or force them to form a dictatorship.


Gullimonster wrote:Peace and Freedom for all ?? HoHoHo
Freedom of one ends where the Freedom of one other begins !

So you will never be FREE


Again you write without logic. Freedom is and will always be limited by the freedom of others. But I say a man is free when he/she is free of urgent needs and free from censorship in thinking. It seems that the freedom you want is the freedom to steal from the working class or even worse.


Gullimonster wrote:Tell you in HARD WORDS ? ok...
Ther are too many People on the World,
we need the War or the World get overfilled
and all will starved and no one can have any freedom !


Gulli are you seeking attention? I know that point of view but its inhuman and not representing a logical conclusio to the facts. The better the supply of a population and the better the social care the less ppl get children as protection for old age poverty. You see that developement in the Western world and also in asia. And there are many other ways against overpopulation. You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did. And this ways have already reduces the population growth. So your constructed need for war is also wrong. We need social systems worldwide and we need the money of the richtest 10 000 to finance that.
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby Gullimonster » 12.07.2007, 06:37

OMFG bugged forum ?
i wrot 30 mins a answer and when i send it it would be gone :-()
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

try again

Postby Gullimonster » 12.07.2007, 07:16

did you CAN NOT or WILL NOT understand ?
Teachers can teach math, language etc...
but NOT experience !
tell someone evreything about HEAT he will never know what he is talking about before he get burned.

begin of War...
It was a Question !!!!
for YOU allways is capitalism the reason for every BAD thing
OK so plz tell me where does capitalism begins ?
you wrote:
''You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did''
promote is way of Capitalism :-)
laws of benefit is way of Dictatorship :-)
well thought you dont like the two ways....

Allways Wra:
Not only in Capitalism is allways War even if YOU decide what rules in world will be
I promise you there will be WAR too because not all poeple are your meaning and only way they wanna see is WAR

Dream or NOT...
all you describe are theories... never proven in practise
or if they are not successfully...
otherwise PLZ tell me where ?what country ?

''I say a man is free when he/she is free of urgent needs and free from censorship in thinking''
LOOOOOOOL
sorry but most ppl never free of urgend needs they allways wanna get MORE.
and free of censorship of thinking ???
you get censored by everyone you meet
you neigbour ppl in town you meet
the others on you work etc...
you GET censored allways and everywhere
so you must get conform with MASS of ppl if you wanna do something.

You know the way of a Virus ?
populate use ALL rescourses when nothing left go to next place and begin again the same again...
the only other lifeform do same is.... HUMAN

and you tell me you need money of ther ppl (way of capitalism)
if you need money.. GO WORK for it, earn by yourself
don't STEAL it.
or just ask them if they wanna give it to you...
(but i dont think they would do)

If you really think your way is best and will do,
look for ppl who belife you and star to do ,
start at you home
work independently withe all who belife you and show the World that it works
as long as you just talk... NO one really interest...
some listen but forget when you are gone

good luck
GULLIMONSTER
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

Re: try again

Postby Say_No_to_War » 12.07.2007, 12:52

gulli again so a long message and 90% nonsens.

Gullimonster wrote:did you CAN NOT or WILL NOT understand ?
Teachers can teach math, language etc...
but NOT experience !
tell someone evreything about HEAT he will never know what he is talking about before he get burned.

have you been in a war and have a trauma or why you talk that nonsens?
you probalby cant remember you school lessions or had very bad teachers. if you wanna tell me everyone needs to have personal experiences of war then, they play one of the fantastic world war simulators or watch some good movies. there you can get more also a lot of experiences. Although the more realistic the war simuation is, the more the ppl dislike the war in reality. A high rate of the ppl who have been in direct war-actions have ened their military service after they experienced the cruelity of war, lost comrades or got wounded.
But: Why you think anyone needs war-traumtas at all? There is no need to. There never was a need to and there will neber be a need to get that experience, except some psychoe who wanna murder. So stop pronouncing your opineon if you can't give arguments!
And again stands the unsanwered question: which wars you mean are caused by that mysterious agressive human behaviour you pronounce?
[/quote]
Gullimonster wrote:begin of War...
It was a Question !!!!
for YOU allways is capitalism the reason for every BAD thing
OK so plz tell me where does capitalism begins ?
you wrote:
''You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did''
promote is way of Capitalism :-)
laws of benefit is way of Dictatorship :-)
well thought you dont like the two ways....

Gulli your out of ram. please get more. your a noobish fool who just wants to spam in my forum, or do you want to discuss like adults? Promoting things is not only capitalist think. there are also medical promotions and they will stay. but not that commercials you see now in your tv-teacher.
And your second sentence: also COMPLETELY BULLSHIT. Dont your read Newspapers or why you know so less about law? In most states are laws which gurant benefits used!
And your still irnoring tat inhumanism if you say the shal kill each other. plz start with youself if you wanna kill ppl in your wars.

Gullimonster wrote:Allways Wra:
Not only in Capitalism is allways War even if YOU decide what rules in world will be
I promise you there will be WAR too because not all poeple are your meaning and only way they wanna see is WAR

You wont get it in your head or? your texts are significant for human ignorance of facts and for human stupidity. you think i wanna make a world out of the rules i want your completely wrong. i want a democratic world where not the media and corrupt politicians beray all. and then there will be peace i promiss to you. because most of the humans dont see benefits in risking theirs sons lives and getting less money because of the war. But live on with your ignorance.

Gullimonster wrote:Dream or NOT...
all you describe are theories... never proven in practise
or if they are not successfully...
otherwise PLZ tell me where ?what country ?

LOL YOU MEGANOOB??? Currently: Venezuela, Cuba (dictatorship) in the past: Spain (yes also anarcho-syndicalsim worked there!!!!), russia in the first yea (the war formed a dictatorship out of it...
Ever heared of revolutions happening at places around the world?
You teachers in school must have been very bad or right wing. ok none of the revolutions has every really won the war againt the capitalists. but thanks to globalisation, we can act worldwide now, and organise a direct democracy over the internet for example. What you cant loose is your black-whise eyeglasses!!! And you called to me not to be dialectical! There is no revolution law or s.th. like that. it are many laws and changes. for example the employees and workers would get more power in the companys, the taxes would be made more progressive, ppl with very much money must pay a bit to finance the depts, the industry gets Extra taxes if they wanna emmigrate, tobin tax,...... there is much if you would open your eyes you would see.

Gullimonster wrote:''I say a man is free when he/she is free of urgent needs and free from censorship in thinking''
LOOOOOOOL
sorry but most ppl never free of urgend needs they allways wanna get MORE.

yee you made anoter failture: I said urgend needs! Ppl will always have more and more needs, thats nothing new to tell. but that does NOT stop us from making DEFINITIONS! and urgend needs is defined! and its not the 3rd car!!!! nooob!

Gullimonster wrote:and free of censorship of thinking ???
you get censored by everyone you meet
you neigbour ppl in town you meet
the others on you work etc...
you GET censored allways and everywhere
so you must get conform with MASS of ppl if you wanna do something.

LOL OMG YOUR SUCH A FOOL!!!!!!!!!! IF all would have acted that stupid way we would still be in StoneAge!! Lean to use wikipedia to find definitions. and your just too stupid to understand. you think the media is in not censored? noob!

Gullimonster wrote:You know the way of a Virus ?
populate use ALL rescourses when nothing left go to next place and begin again the same again...
the only other lifeform do same is.... HUMAN

noob human is no virus, but you are!!!! humans can reflect and think and then behave different! thats why we developed. (well not all as you show us...)

Gullimonster wrote:and you tell me you need money of ther ppl (way of capitalism)
if you need money.. GO WORK for it, earn by yourself
don't STEAL it.

As i already saied the bosses steal from the rich. and why you call me a thief? because i wanna take your firm away from your power and to the power of your employess? yes i want that, and its the best and onlys way.

Gullimonster wrote:or just ask them if they wanna give it to you...
(but i dont think they would do)
<- ask with the law and the police on your side is easyer

Gullimonster wrote:If you really think your way is best and will do,
look for ppl who belife you and star to do ,
start at you home
work independently withe all who belife you and show the World that it works
as long as you just talk... NO one really interest...
some listen but forget when you are gone

good luck
Your such a fool
GULLIMONSTER

You are talking nonsens. There are many communes which are working nearly all around the world. why should I go out and prove vor a lazy spyware-using boss things that are already proven??? Perhaps you should learn to inform yourself in an different way then watching private news and reading the springer press!
I stop anwering to your bullshit now. please only post messages here when you have arguments and can accept facts even if they dont fit into your perdesinged picture of the world. otherwhise you wont to be able to regocnize that your completely wrong.
But as i said: your wont be able to understand...

And thx for the hind to get organised, but i am already organised.

hf with that rubbish behaviour.
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby Gullimonster » 13.07.2007, 06:27

Well you dont answer you just insult
So i dont see any reason try to discuss with you because you just attack
and dont bring arguments
you tell me i have to learn ? may be i dsont know everything
but YOU have to lear how to discuss !!!
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

Postby Say_No_to_War » 15.07.2007, 15:36

Gullimonster wrote:Well you dont answer you just insult
So i dont see any reason try to discuss with you because you just attack
and dont bring arguments
you tell me i have to learn ? may be i dsont know everything
but YOU have to lear how to discuss !!!


LOL
who started with the insults??? You feel insulted, when i call you a noob? sry then, bu your comments look as if you never talked to someone who is not your opineon. I dont bring arguments? your message was only your opineon but without any arguments. Read my message again, if you didn't find any arguments.

But its of course easy to answer that short, easier then thinking about it and reply to the given arguments.
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby 13est » 14.10.2007, 18:38

My avatar is to big.
You can only have 23 kb not enough for a moving avatar :cry:
Image
13est
Juggernaut
 
Posts: 22
Joined: 03.09.2007, 22:23
Location: Sweden

Re: WAR & Peace

Postby Lorc_Da_Orc » 21.08.2008, 00:36

Well some weeks ago I saw a film in the cinema..
Called Crosby Stills Nash and Yound, CSNY - Deja Vu
Maybe someone here knows that old band from woodstock times and thair anti vietnamwar hymne...
Well some Years ago when the Irak war started again, they started a new project and recorded new Songs against the war, met both, vietnam and irak veterans.
The film is about the tours of CSNY, the reactions of amaricans who were on those concerts and often left cause of bush blaming textes...
This is a interview with neil young who started the project living with war and therefore the living with war news on his homepage...
He wrote the songs and published them first alone on his album living with war...
After that he got CS&N back to form that famous band again who are famous for songs like Ohio.
The songs he recorded were free for download and copy on his homepage...
Most impressive was the song "let's impeach the president"
And as well the reactions this song evoces...

Here the Text for let's impeach the president:

Let's impeach the President for lying
And misleading our country into war
Abusing all the power that we gave him
And shipping all our money out the door

Who's the man who hired all the criminals
The White House shadows who hide behind closed doors
They bend the facts to fit with their new stories
Of why we have to send our men to war

Let's impeach the President for spying
On citizens inside their own homes
Breaking every law in the country
By tapping our computers and telephones

What if Al Qaeda blew up the levees
Would New Orleans have been safer that way
Sheltered by our government's protection
Or was someone just not home that day?

Flip - Flop
Flip - Flop
Flip - Flop
Flip - Flop

Let's impeach the president for hijacking
Our religion and using it to get elected
Dividing our country into colors
And still leaving black people neglected

Thank god he's cracking down on steroids
Since he sold his old baseball team
There's lots of people looking at big trouble
But of course our president is clean.

Thank God
European Gateway
Chieftain Clan 13s

US East Gateway
Shaman Clan 13s

Us West Gateway
Shaman Clan Ship

Acc: Lorc_Da_Orc
User avatar
Lorc_Da_Orc
Galleon
 
Posts: 82
Joined: 19.08.2008, 21:03

Re: WAR & Peace

Postby Soyaman » 23.11.2009, 08:06

there's no way to avoid war...
there will always be someone who seek/start war, or violent actions for their own pleasure.

war is nature, the animals are fighting for territories, and womens.
everyone wants peace AND their will, but you cannot get what you want without fighting for it.

humans are a pest. we're destroying the earth, aswell as eachother. but there is nothing we can do.
capitalism is not the only thing that cause war. religion does aswell. greed, need, entertainment, you cannot avoid war.. there will always be some sort of war some unknown place.
the only way to avoid war is death.. killing everyone who is unfriendly, but that itself will cause a war. as long there is opinions there will be war

and again. freedom won't work.. freedom means do whatever you please, but if someone does a thing, or takes a thing and another gets mad on him because he takes his thing, or does an annoying action there will be two parts, tw different opinions. two people.. one war
User avatar
Soyaman
Trader
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 22.11.2009, 01:59


Return to War & Peace

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron