Oblivion just destroyed another Forum

Dies ist der deutschspachige Bereich des Forums.

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

Oblivion just destroyed another Forum

Postby Cpt.DaveyJones » 08.01.2008, 20:42

And again, Oblivion9, well known in many Battleships communities for his arrogance and egoism, has finished an attack on Ipeonrush, site-owner of http://www.thegoldenageofpirates.com, the home of clan GAOP: With the help of his friends from clan TUG ( "The Uber Gays", Lordearon ), he managed to crack Peon's administrator password and removed the complete forum.

Shortly before this, he had created a Battleships map in which he insulted the clan leaders of the leading Battleships clans in Lordearon, as well as Ipeonrush ( who currently leads no clan ) and some guys from Northrend. In that map he used a phallus as model for a ship, which he had created himself ( the model ).

Oblivion before had made his name for creating the map series "Battleships X" which had some interesting features that were completely stolen from Ipeonrush's map "13attleships Pro 3.5b" where he helped a bit, as well as being site moderator on 13attleships.com, the former site of Peon which is now led by widowmaker where he was banned a few months ago becouse he had allowed flaming and insults in the community.

Oblivion9 is also known for sending E-mails to random people in which he whines for all the "injustice" that "happened" to him. In these mails, he also sais that he would be the administrator of 13attleships.com and that he would have created the 13attleships pro 3.5b alone, which has been proven to be false.

The clan TUG which helped at the forum extinction has also sponsored previous mentioned map. They left a message in the forum telling that they would have destroyed gaop and now want everybody to join them. Due to the IP tracking Peon was able to prove that the Author was Oblivion9, or atleast logged in from his IP.
Clan TUG is mostly a compendium of battleship players, and started as a joke. There are many honorable members of the GAOP community in it, too, so the attack can only have been partly supported by clan TUG.

Peons statement on that: [QUOTE=Ipeonrush]
i'm realy speechel gusy. i hpe you don't leave this as this is all we have left.

the people responsible for it, clan tug and oblivion9 will have to deal with the backlash to follow cuz they didn't just screw me over last night, but many others wsho had relied on our site to be able to post their map info, etc. Especially the smota team.

i had tried to warn people that this was coming but noone seemed to take notice. but ya i coudln't in a millino years have predicted they would have done this to us.

i hope the backup works ....[/QUOTE]
(http://starcraft2community.com/forum/showthread.php?p=645#post645)

Someone really needs to stop these guys.

Greetings, and don't let happen to this community what happened to our community!
Davey Jones

@The admins: I was unable to post news, so i posted it here.. Please move it if you like to.
Me be bt a humble pirate from Puff and GAOP
Cpt.DaveyJones
Storm-Wind

Postby Angry B. » 09.01.2008, 09:29

Due to the IP tracking Peon was able to prove that the Author was Oblivion9, or atleast logged in from his IP.

did peon say this? it it official that the ip used for the attacks belongs to oblivion9 ?
Angry B.

Postby Sad Davey » 09.01.2008, 20:54

peon posted it in the forums, before someone deleted everything.

look for the thread in the SC2C forum...

I hate oblivion for that. He should know that he got enemies for a lifetime from now on. All I will do is adding a instant kick in my maps for everybody with a tug in his name or an oblivion, sad for the people that are innocent but ya what should I do else.

Hope you can do the same...
Sad Davey

Postby FireLord » 09.01.2008, 21:12

Hi all...

As many of you have heard, GAOP forums have been hacked by Oblivion9 and Clan TUG. It is unfortunate that this has occured, but it is time to take action! Please check the following links for important info about what has been done:

http://www.cindyvallar.com/piratesmatt.html
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/pirates/cardgallery.asp
check the boxes titled "The Cursed", "Davey Jones Curse", and "Crew"

These are just a few of the items that were stolen copywritten material by IPeonRush. He has had an extensive history of stealing not only art, but alledgely stealing work from Computer(HATE) and Oblivion9. Also, I might add, that there hasn't been a single update to 3.5b in almost 2 years, while others have put out several other maps. Perhaps the assertion that IPeonRush did not make those maps were founded. As an outside observer, I felt that some other facts needed to be shed on this incident.

I am waiting to see an official police report before I blame anyone for what has happened to his forum. It's quite possible that he was facing a lawsuit from one of the affore stated companies for theft, or possibly someone else, and chose to close the site himself and pin this on Oblivion9 and Clan TUG. Either way, I'm reserving judgement until all the facts are in.

FireLord
Northrend
FireLord

Postby Cpt.DaveyJones » 10.01.2008, 18:53

Then again, stealing maps... Well all maps you create are property of Blizzard, you don't have any rights on them. That way, to steal is not to steal... As you don't really steal it from Blizzard, just from a theoretical human who didn't even possess legally what you owned.

I don't think he would've stolen these maps, especially not of Oblivion. Oblivion was allways whining for anything, just like by the time he got kicked from his so called "own site". I cannot believe Ob anymore. I don't know the relation between computer(HATE) and peon, so I'll shut up there.
Still you could like to know that peon just had a 2 year withdraw from battlenet after 3.5b had been drawn off of epicwar, now he wanted to rejoin the Battlenet and was just creating 3.5c and a gaop update as well as a FFA gaop.

just fyi.
Me be bt a humble pirate from Puff and GAOP
Cpt.DaveyJones
Storm-Wind

Postby ipeonrush » 17.02.2008, 02:26

Firelord=Oblivion9
http://odwebsite.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=34

This is my reply

To Ob: WHAT DO YOU WANT!

You want me to leave bnet? i already did years ago
You want me to stop modding? i already did years ago
You want me to admit to stealing a map i co-made with computer(hate)? we were co-map makers man
You want me to admit you're the 3.5b map maker? you made it? everyone knows you only provided skins, 5 sec gold timer and some distbns, nice try
You want me to die? sorry not giving up my family for your pleasure
You want me to stop everyone attacking you? sorry i can't use the force and no i really don't feel like getting involved with your crap again.

-oh and for those who still didn't know... gaop was the sequel to 3.5b... which is still being furthered including gaop arena.

-Carribean gold, (the map oblivion claims i stole his 5 second gold timer from is unprotected...)

-as far as 3.5b being taken off epicwar. i requested that from samuraid (cuz of 280+ negative ratings by ob's friends, along with 30+ lines of put downs, hence why samuraid disabled comments, and i'm proud it had 18,500 downloads prior to him removing it.

-as far as computer hate( mechwarz, was derived from 2.5b (my map), and we were co map makers, he never finished it, nor did i.

_______

as far as the copyright accusations:

-I"m using their art as avatars to promote their game and i'm not making any money off of it.
-I used part of that book as a template for the index page but as you can clearly see i added many other elements.
-Lastly i gave them credit on the forum for it with links to their sites to promote their product.

_______

Oblivion's Attacks in 5 recent maps (on loading screens and in game)

For reference the following maps are deemed to have attacks:
http://battleships.free-forums.org/batt ... .html#3788

Tug Battleships v3 by Oblivion9
Tug Battleships v5 by Oblivion9
Battleships 2.9.9.3 by Oblivion9
Battleships 2.9.7 (clan dmvp version) by gaypirateoflove(aka Oblivion9)
Battleships 2.9.9.6 (early version) by Oblivion9

_____

Oblivion9 = Shaman in Clan Tug

The following is evidence against clan tug's actions in the past year

-Ob (ip 253) spammed the shoutbox on x.am (spoofing 12 diff people)
(proof below in pictures)
--Ob (ip 253) later spammed the shoutbox on 13attleships.net with killertug
http://www.13attleships.net
--Ob pretended to be a guy named firelord and emailed out another mass mailer to about 50 people in which he speaks of copyright violations on the part of my site and members.
http://odwebsite.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=34
--Ob also posted this msg on clanbsm's page. (toxic_crack deleted it for me) proof of post below in this msg.
http://clanbsm.xphpbb.com/index.php
--Ob has made 5 diff attack maps, 2 in disguise(tug maps), 1(as gaypirateoflove)in the name of clan dmvp(v2.9.7) and 2 as his own(2.9.9.3 and 2.9.9.6) proof in chit chat thread already.

Proof:

Ob's ip and proof of shoutbox spam in x.am

TUG MAP

DMVP MAP

Oblivion 9 and gaypirateoflove(ob) in clan tug proof

firelord(ob's )post on x.bm

gaop hacked msg left behind

hacker's ip

people banned during the hack

ipeonu impersonator

ipeonu and iPeonRush-tug = Mr.curious (shaman in clan tug)

clan tug's first day of existence

clan tug (currently)

clan tug haters
ipeonrush
Normandier

Return to German Area opened