Requirements to join BsC

Home of the Clan BsC BsC Forum Blizzards Clan BsC memberlist

Requirements to join BsC

Postby Dens- » 04.08.2010, 11:09

*EDIT* We're not looking for any new members anymore.
Last edited by Dens- on 10.08.2010, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Dens-
Normandier

Re: Requirements to join BsC

Postby PapayaDealer » 10.08.2010, 14:13

Aren't you the kind of players (döner etc.) that only play against pubs? Of course you are best ranked clan if you leave the game when another arranged team joins...
Living BoTs Clan!
/j clan bots
PapayaDealer
Galleon

Postby Dens- » 10.08.2010, 16:53

We did 2 Clangames against AHOI (Rank 2) and 1 against Tohs, we would also accept any other offer, but i guess its not that easy to do it since the league is shuffle.

btw: we arent really looking for any new members, we kicked 15 members yesterday, so this thread is out-of-date. I edit it
Dens-
Normandier

Postby DiabloInMusica » 24.08.2010, 05:37

1) volde... do you really think we leave a game when there is a chanche to have a clangame..???
bsc is just playing league cause there is more action than doing nothing.....
if bsc is going to play against another clan, ppl don'T want to.......
but for more information go to living-bots forum.... there might be a possibility for a clangame...

greetings
DiabloInMusica
Normandier

Postby TerryTate » 24.08.2010, 17:21

Aren't you the kind of players (döner etc.) that only play against pubs? Of course you are best ranked clan if you leave the game when another arranged team joins...

Although i'm not clan BsC, i know them quite well and play a lot with them. To say that they leave games if another arranged team joins is just a lie and u know it volde. I remember joining a game with Donner_Karlsson (good old fatty döna xD) where 4 (!!) members of clan bot where already in 1 team. As we saw that, we called a 3rd man... and the instant he joined, all 4 bot member left. And this is a reality. I know that i'm far from being the best player or whatever, and i also don't have rights to flame/insult ppl, but if someone comes into a clanpart of this forum and insults that specific clan by telling lies about them, i get kinda mad.

And i know about the complete post which has been edited by dens, and he was right, at the moment, BsC is the best Crossfire clan.... better than BSM (although i guess that we would win a pro99 and might have a small advantage in CSE.... but thats just my oppinion [ey dia, nixe, dodge, hopfen, döna, looen, play more cse with us ;)]), better than Ahoi, better than BOAT, better than bots and all the other bs clans.

Another truth is, that actually, not many ppl want to play vs a complete BsC team.... i remember some weeks (might some more) ago, whenever bsc and bots played inhouses, members of clan bots ask for shuffled teams, just because playing bots vs BsC was/is U N F A I R. WTF?!

If u look at the past and present, nearly no one wanted to play vs a complete BsC team, because "they were actually better" (i don't remember who it was, but someone said that when i was still a Living-Bots member).

So as long as clan bots (or any other clan who complains about BsC playing vs pubs) doesn't play a clanwar/clanmatch/Whatever vs clan BsC they have NO RIGHT to complain about BsC bashing pubs... if no one wants to play against them, who can they play else than pubs?!

Thx for reading this post and (in my oppinion) wasting 3 minutes of your lifetime

Mfg

Terse
TerryTate
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby DiabloInMusica » 25.08.2010, 22:00

mhm...
close the topic and make a date and time for game bots against bsc?
DiabloInMusica
Normandier

Postby Dens- » 26.08.2010, 12:11

Well nice to hear that from a BSM member, i have to agree next to 100%. Well i havent seen Bots leaving when there was too much BsC members or something like that, but whatever. For me Clan Bots is the BS Clan with the highest potential, cause theyre the best highly active and a lot of potential new members, who gonna be well players after getting trained. Well and I never said that BsC is the best Crossfire Clan, only best Ranked Crossfire Clan in the league, we didnt play a clanwar against any clan, yet. The only people we clan Clanwar actually against (well, the last month) was AHOI, some Members upgraded and backdoored as Double Jugger, so it was not really fun, but we still won with playing fair. If Bots dont want to play against bsc, then it's ok, we accept that. But pls don't tell any lies about us, you might know we would arrange a clanwar against you whenever you want.
Dens-
Normandier

Postby TerryTate » 26.08.2010, 13:40

Well nice to hear that from a BSM member, i have to agree next to 100%.

You are welcome^^

For me Clan Bots is the BS Clan with the highest potential, cause theyre the best highly active and a lot of potential new members, who gonna be well players after getting trained.

Please don't get me wrong, I have a high oppinion of clan Bots, was a member a while ago and so on. But by loosing players like Phosphoros and Zackzack, they weakened theirselves a lot. Still they are a good clan, but it might be better (in my oppinion) to train the members u have instead of letting more and more join before u have many "stable player".

Well and I never said that BsC is the best Crossfire Clan, only best Ranked Crossfire Clan in the league

Okay, i give that point to you (and i got flamed by Andre [only a little bit xD]) But at least I have to say, that u have some really awesome player like Dodge (who is in my oppinion the best cf player right now), El-Fatso (Döner) - who became so good, Looen, who became such a good league player (when i left bsc, he was good, but now his freeze oc playing is just awesome). So at least u have to count BsC to the top cf clans.

some Members upgraded and backdoored as Double Jugger

LOL

If Bots dont want to play against bsc, then it's ok, we accept that. But pls don't tell any lies about us, you might know we would arrange a clanwar against you whenever you want.

Nicely said.

HAve fun playing and hope to fight with/against u in inhouses soon again

Terry
TerryTate
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby DiabloInMusica » 26.08.2010, 17:29

btw: how did he react to his personal oc ship?
and: members go and come....sometimes
DiabloInMusica
Normandier

Postby PapayaDealer » 27.08.2010, 22:29

volde ist unglaubwürdig und jeder mag bsc

no more comments...
Living BoTs Clan!
/j clan bots
PapayaDealer
Galleon

Postby DiabloInMusica » 28.08.2010, 06:20

es war einmal ein mann, der hatte keinen kamm.
da ging er in nen laden, da wollt er keinen mehr haben.
DiabloInMusica
Normandier

Return to Clan BsC