League 8 Started

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

League 8 Started

Postby Say_No_to_War » 09.02.2012, 14:13

After a night of work the Qualify is now calculating.
Edit: The qualify games since the last restart all count for the Season 8.
battle-ships: hosting Ranked-Shuffle
cf.wc3bs.com: hosting Teamleague if you command it (!clangame)

(lost_team_scores/won_team_scores) x (Kills + Traderscores/4 + Assists/4 + Draw x 0 + Win x 50 - Lose x 20 - Deaths - Leave x 50 - Kickcounter x 10)- Leave x 8
So if a team with low ranked players wins against a team with high ranked players it can get 300% while it only risks to lose 10% of the points. If all players are unranked/not spoofchecked both teams get 100%. Only players with more then -500 points count for teamscores. You only have to spoofcheck once per IP-Block.

Spoofcheck
I found (more or less) a solution for the spoofcheck problem: You only have to spoofcheck one time for your IP-block. Whenever you spoofcheck your IP-Block and username gets spoofchecked for the whole season. Only if you play with a totally different IP-Adress ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address ), e.g. if you play at a different location, you need to spoofcheck again.
Last edited by Say_No_to_War on 09.02.2012, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Re: League 8 Started

Postby I-Iuzzl3 » 09.02.2012, 15:02

hm so what i'm wondering is why the table on wc3bs.com says i played 8games only, although i played 28 ?#
and why the fuck did i get -92 points for a lost game with 10:3, but all other players got 0points? oO thats a bit extreme i guess
and what's also possible is to get 210 points for a 4:1 win lol
I-Iuzzl3
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Wan.Taz » 09.02.2012, 15:37

-92 is not so bad for a lost game when u compare to me ....I got -275 for a peace with a 4:2 stats. :D Still needs some tweaking
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Postby I-Iuzzl3 » 09.02.2012, 15:54

oh yeah I didnt see that, I just had a look on some accounts
it's really just unfair sometimes, please change that a bit xD

did you guys see how many points koerperklaus lost because he dc'd ONCE?!
ABOUT 2500 !! i have the feeling that it's all random, no calculating system: you lose 2500 points for dc, 275 for a peaced game, sometimes you lose 30 points although you win, get 100 points for a 0:5 without trading etc. ..
I-Iuzzl3
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Say_No_to_War » 09.02.2012, 22:17

I-Iuzzl3 wrote:oh yeah I didnt see that, I just had a look on some accounts
it's really just unfair sometimes, please change that a bit xD

did you guys see how many points koerperklaus lost because he dc'd ONCE?!
ABOUT 2500 !! i have the feeling that it's all random, no calculating system: you lose 2500 points for dc, 275 for a peaced game, sometimes you lose 30 points although you win, get 100 points for a 0:5 without trading etc. ..

oups lol
Found it.
Peace-modificator was on 50, but should be on 1... lol.
Am I right this only happened in peaced games?
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 10.02.2012, 14:20

My first game on new season starts today. Couldn't care less about points I just want to kill some people. :twisted:

Although, -2500... LOOOL xD

Du drückst die High-Heels aufs Pedal;
jetzt geht's so richtig ab.
CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Postby I-Iuzzl3 » 10.02.2012, 20:20

i got a question about the bots,
could you please just turn shuffle players off for qualify ?
i mean there is still the shuffle league ( or at least it will be there soon), so if you dont wanna risk to play vs organised teams you can go there

i hoped you 'd do it like one of the following, but you didnt ..

1. qualify with shuffle, 1p for1kill, -1p for 1 death etc
2. qualify without shuffle, proteam vs noobteam -> less points

honestly i just cant stand shuffle, so if i really have to play it i'd like to have a little influence on my points, (with my gameplay and how many kills /deaths i get)
this way i cannot really influence it, and most noobs dont have that few points that i would lose only a bit, soo all the noobs ruin my games and its not fun anymore to have 12/13games noobs-.-

I-Iuzzl3
I-Iuzzl3
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby el-trickser » 12.02.2012, 17:32

more import is to change the kicking thing a bit in my opinion
i just played a game and my team was winning quite comfortably
with a sudden one left and short after a second player out of my team too
leaving my team at 2 players
but that player just didn't play anymore, just went afk, leaving me the last playing guy in my team
i waited about 8-10mins for him but decided to kick him then to have a little chance with the gold as the other team was down to 3 and later to 2 too
but there was always a vote against his kick which made it impossible to kick him making me lose a game which was actually won :(
so in my opinion the fact that you cant kick your last teammate when he is afk should really be changed ....
if anyone is interested i saved the replay
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby I-Iuzzl3 » 13.02.2012, 17:10

ah yes that's something i can't stand either
you are winning but then your teammate goes afk without saying anything, has like 10-15k gold +ship+items and you cannot kick him even if he's afk for a long time, so you lose in the end
would be nice if you would enable afk kick if there are only 2 players in 1team left
I-Iuzzl3
I-Iuzzl3
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby el-trickser » 16.02.2012, 01:12

in my opinion there is no real fun anymore already
i miss the old shuffle league, which was much more competitive
now the game are rather a pain then fun
i think there are about no games which end with all players, people just quit constantly
most of the times i end up with just one more team member which then goes afk or is being a real dick

yeah its nice that every few minutes a game starts, but i rather want the old shuffle league back where you can have at least games which are fun and competitive rather then games where you know most of the times that your team wins unless people just quit or ruin the game

maybe we got enough new players already to get shuffle going again
and i guess if you keep qualify running on public more guys will come

but if it stays like this i don't know if i will keep playing as these games are really no fun at all
even if noob bashing is fun once in a while it gets boring if thats constantly the case and even if the other team isn't only noobs its nothing compared to last season shuffle league games
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby el-trickser » 21.02.2012, 18:05

how are the points calculated in the ffa league? as there are three teams
when i won with goblins and got 100% points i thought that goblins always get 100% because that would have actually made sense
but in the next game i only got 10% as goblin so i am really curious how it gets calculated :o
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby posackeln2 » 02.04.2012, 08:33

rec on every single post of trickser and luzzi. :(
posackeln2
Fishing Boat

Return to Battleships Crossfire League