Jack-Sparrow reply to his post about me

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

Jack-Sparrow reply to his post about me

Postby CPT.XXX » 11.06.2012, 13:59

What you can't see in his little replays is the fact he sat and trolled game joining and rejoining for several minutes making everyone upset. This has been a long going thing with this kid, he back-doored me in a game a while back and has been trolling me ever since trying to act like the god of bships lol. Anyone who knows me from 13s like Lord-DC ect can vouche for me. I play heads up and I'm straight with everyone. Sparrow needs a lesson in manners, especially trolling people's games. I've been with 13s for a long time now. Yes I have raged a few people, BUT only those who started it with me. But honestly we all know this is simply some cp game, but I don't anyone is going to sit and take someone's mouth but for so long. And with this kid as said, its been going on for weeks, his post is a pathetic attempt to try to get at me nothing more. I apologize if this seems bashing, but truth is truth.

CPT.XXX
Sailor

CPT.XXX
Normandier

Re: Jack-Sparrow reply to his post about me

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 11.06.2012, 14:32

i'm sad u're so old player and so low on skill..
backdoor is not forbiten on bships.
i never rejoined any game expect 1 ppl was votekicking you. that game got again ruined after u joined it got a 3k flamer killed me and left. mx- was on that game too.gl with it :P
try some other game maybe like pacman. u can go normal or short there on ur own vote. bships is team game and obviously not for tards like you.
there is no need to open a new thread to your next post. use this after u was lowminded to use mine. QQ
+ doubleposting sucks. it's obvious u're retardted. no need to demonstrate it :P
ask say after u know him so well like u've said to make u a map that can join bots so u win always and be happy.
l2p and hf.
p.s. : cry me a river
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 11.06.2012, 15:39

Spoken like the true noob you are.... you obviously admit having no skill by having to backdoor which is sad.. You've sat and trolled game after game, your comments are that of a noob. And skill? What skill is there in standing in the back hiding in a sub and killing a harbor? Something you know a lot about? That make you pro? Or just some random nobody who is trying to make a name for himself? If that's the case your going about it the wrong way. And to be quite honest with you... since you started this... coming to a forum to CRY like a little girl is SAD... you run to a forum because you get called out after trolling me? And then act like some pro ? LOL Classic noob... and who are you by the way?? LOL never even heard of you? O WAIT that is for a reason... lol OWNED... please don't respond your only going to make yourself look more stupid... but if you feel the need to cry go for it, because your obviously not a big enough person to even take someone calling you out in a cp game LOL !!!!! here's the best face for you... :(
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 11.06.2012, 15:45

The real reality to is simple... you run to a forum to cry because you have no skill... I am old bships player, and again WHO ARE YOU??????????? ummm nobody.. enough said with this crying on a forum.. if you need admin to cry to cause you suck that's sad AGAIN... ROFL I'm done wasting my breath on you, your a nobody and never will be.. but a bit of advice.. before you even try to talk about skill.. please GET SOME instead of running and hiding and backdooring everyone that owns you which I'm sure is a LOT... have fun crying on this forum like a child..
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 11.06.2012, 21:16

u're old player and still noob. i'm playing not even 2 months and i'm way better than you..
there are some rules in evry comunity.. if u don't like them go cry alone in your corner.
p.s. : i don't even have lower but when i read what you post i feel i'm teaching english.. xD
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 12.06.2012, 04:11

This is my last post Jack.... I don't need to run to forum to cry like some people lol... I've read your comments on here and as stated are noob. I'm going to break this down for ya simple and easy so you can understand it.. Two months of playing means one thing, your still noob. You have no concept of team-play, the games I've had with you, you've been carried by good players. I've watched you let team die countless times with your team concept. People that have played with you also say the same, and also say noob. I understand your a new kid here and wanting to try to make a name for yourself, I get that. BUT, sucking up to admin and running to forums to cry and waste their time to is pathetic. You obviously have a problem with because I called you on your noobness, hey that's fine, but remember you started all of this with your no skill cheap play and trash talking. You remind me of a little school girl running home to momma saying "IM GONG TO POST IT" ewwwww scary.... I liked how you lie in your comments to, a votekick you started in lobby, then rage quit and trolled for 20 mins when people wouldn't kick me.. HMMMMM JACK are you listening??? PEOPLE KNOW YOUR NOOB, did you not see the other comments made on you by other people??? HMMM Are you listening jack??? SOoooooo basically you can sit here and cry some more... AND FUNNY you talk about crying, who started this jack, running to forum and crying and posting all of this pointless stuff? WHO JACK? Who started this?? Definitely wasn't me I don't need a forum or admin to fight my battles for me, why do you? I mean your soooo better than me remember, so you think??? Then why run to admin and forum and cry like a child? Funny in your post you didn't mention all your trolling the lobby pissing everyone off not just me etc... But I guess that's how it works with you, you start it and can't finish it just run and cry, same as in game, you can't do shit so you get carried. And how you can't own up to anything, classic noob/ cry baby.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM running to forum... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry: :cry: :cry:

P:S Next time you want to post something, which Im sure you will (like the little kid who's mom told him he couldn't go to space-camp) make sense.. You can burn your fingers up here on this forum crying because I'm not responding to anymore, I don't need other people to fight for me, or a skirt to run and hide under little girl.. You want to fight then do it in game instead of trying to make a case on here where other people have said your also noob/asshole... I'm doing you a favor and you don't even see it... like I said in my first reply your only making yourself look more stupid.. so fight me in game
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 12.06.2012, 13:22

can u make a summary of the above ? ppl got no time to read your thesis . try more next time .. from the two lines on the begining i've read. i admin i am noob but i pwn u for fun.
what else you need to admin you are super noob ? omg normal mode i leave. fast 10k i leave. advanced repear ship i leave. u'll always find excuses to leave a game cause u suck.
i rly don't mind. but you got no right to ruin ppls games cause you suck. play single player or td if u can't afford team play or bships. i'm expecting some admin to do something with your
newbie behaviour. gl
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 12.06.2012, 14:35

Who are you again LOL???????????????????? Ummm who.... nobody.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... have to be a moron to not understand what I wrote.. O wait forgot who I was speaking to.. O they don't kick him cause I want cause he calls me out on being noob... I'll just troll the lounge to piss everyone off...... sound familiar? And hard to pown anyone noob when your not fighting and and BEING CARRIED BY YOUR TEAM EVERY GAME... LAWL... O wait I suck so I'll just run behind them and attack there base... LMAO.... QQ.... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ... YOU TALK ABOUT CRYING THEN WHY DID YOU RUN TO FORUM TO POUT LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE???? HUH???? ANSWER THAT NOOB???

O AND JACK LISTEN CLOSELY NOOB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYONE I TALKED TO THAT HAS PLAYED WITH YOU SAYS SAME THING>>>>>>>> NOOB AND A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWNED... STOP TRYING HERE KID!!!!! YOUR PATHETIC!!!
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 12.06.2012, 14:43

Hey idiot... simple thesis for your stupid ass.... your a noob who rides the coat-tails of good players then talks... TYPICAL NOOB! Understand that thesis?? As in YOU GET CARRIED...like baby, understand English since you can't fucking spell it! And if you want to talk about crying and shit then don't come running to a forum and crying a like a bitch about shit. MAN UP and stop being a bitch! And glad to see you finally realize your noob when everyone else knows it.. fucking moron.
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 12.06.2012, 14:49

And I'll tell you something about admin you moron... they got better things to do than sit and read about your crying over BULLSHIT.. there all experienced players that have seen nabs like you for many years now. You think your the first person to get TK in ships??? LOL?????????????? ROFL??? Or I'm the first person to leave a game?????????? You have no case about nothing dumbass... NOTHING.. your just sitting on here rambling on about you think your good when everyone knows you who's played with you knows your a joke... And why don't you ask TNT PANDA he was in game with me and you on teams and how you were going to get kicked for being noob, remember that???????? Or do you have a selective memory??????? Your a joke kid.. AND BY THE WAY IM THE ONE WHO VOTED TO NOT KICK YOU THAT GAME NOOB!!!!!!!!!!! Then you turn out to be this scrub trolling ASSHOLE who FAILS... SO STFU AND QQQQQQQ.. I gave your noob ass a shot that game when your in SUB.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOOBCAKES??? LOL JEEZ QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH YOUR NOTHING...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby el-trickser » 12.06.2012, 17:11

guys stop acting like little kids
we are not in kindergarten here
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby CPT.XXX » 12.06.2012, 18:04

I'm not the one who started all of this... you should make that comment towards jack-sparrow... If you notice in post I've said to him if he wanted to argue we could go to a mutual channel in game but instead he wants to post stuff on here and start this. I completely agree its not kindergarten, but at the same time I'm not going to sit and take his verbal abuse and his lies and crap without responding with some of my own.. I never wanted to come on this forum to do this, especially under these circumstances, but when someone sits and tries to degrade you as a player with their lies, especially some noob who's only been playing for two months, its time to say something back. It's people like him that start drama, not me. I wasn't the one who came on here first and posted anything, I responded to his crap. And obviously from older post you can see I'm not the only one who knows this kid is an asshole. I apologize to whoever has had to read my flaming back on him because ya the kid has got on my nerves for the past two weeks trolling lobbies and flaming in lounges etc. I'm a legitimate and respectable player and have been since I ever started playing ships years ago, but from time to time there's punk kids like him that come along and start the drama and need to be flamed. And what makes it worse is this forum, for that exact reason, they can post like he did, something that got started weeks prior to that particular game and try to turn everything around on someone else, when in reality their the ones to blame. Like trolling game lobbies when he was the last spot joining and rejoining over and over pissing everyone off after we already waited for at least twenty minutes to even start. Wc3 is a dead oddity we all know this and people like him make it even worse and I would imagine turn a lot of people off from playing ships, because who wants to play with an asshole? He reminds me of El-Maestro.. the guy who got banned for flaming everyone constantly, he's the exact same. But ya I'm truly done with this forum stuff, I will NOT respond to anymore of his comments on here because I'm sure he will say something. He's not worth my time and never was honestly, but he needed to be flamed.
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby el-trickser » 12.06.2012, 18:30

and still you keep this going with always responding
grow up and let people talk otherwise you aren't better than them
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 12.06.2012, 19:28

cpt.xxx i just reported you like i said. i rly got no mood to chat with you on a foroum. try facebook or twitter. even ppl will not understand wtf you're talking about....
could advice you l2p.. but even i do... it won't happen... :P
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 13.06.2012, 06:57

How have I not let him talk?????????????? LOL... WOW.... grow up???????? YA because I was the one who came here and started all of this right??? LMAO what a joke... So I guess its ok for people to come on here start shit with people but heaven forbid they defend themselves... WHAT A JOKE... rofl how pathetic.. Im done with this...
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby el-trickser » 13.06.2012, 10:21

well you only need one post to defend yourself but you posted much more and most of it was no defense
you abused him and called him noob and other things which shouldn't be done on forums
i don't want to start another argument here but you didn't act better than him here
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 13.06.2012, 12:24

better than me ??:O how he can act better than me ? i just reported him for stuff he is doing on games.
and he writes tomes about me .. lol he proved he is noob. i just made a report with replays and what he did.
stop crying cpt :O
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 13.06.2012, 13:09

Jack ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE have a saying, if you can't take it then don't dish it out... in other words don't start something you can't handle coming back at you.... I could really care less what you put on here because as said you only look more stupid and as said your a joke at best... You can say what you want, but truth is you haven't answered any questions I've asked, or maybe you should ask TNT PANDA?? Or many other names I could say here but won't because like I said your laughable.. And jack here's some free advice, you mentioned team-play in a post, team splits damage, team doesn't let team die because of being coward to fight, team gets team ships, team works as a team not some noob running around back... So as you can see your crying to admin didn't help you, cause your team concept is also a joke, you said it yourself you've been playing for two months, your lack of knowledge in the game is painfully obvious when playing with you or against you. Like the last game we played together, you shouldn't have to ask me what ship is best and what to get, your so pro as you think, you should know... :lol: If you want some more pro tips Im in Clan 13s on west feel free to come by and chat, I won't fight with you I will actually help you because regardless of this forum crap Im not an ass... And your not the first newbie to sit and rage at people so feel free to come by and chat.. :D
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Postby Jack-SpaRRoW » 13.06.2012, 22:58

to much bla bla no clue. l2p dude and stop wasting our time on foroum. writing sh1ts won't make u beter players for sure xD
p.s. : the only stupid proven from what u'rewrighting might be you and your parents ;x
soz :P
Jack-SpaRRoW
Normandier

Postby CPT.XXX » 14.06.2012, 01:10

O lmao, you know at first I was upset cause of your crying and bullshit, but now after reading all of this, I honestly pity you, as they say you can't fix stupid.. HAHAHA cya round noob, go ahead put something else next time about my dog ROFL... I got some fish to if you want to throw them in there as well... LMAO, rofl... Maybe you should just type this.. asdfasdlfkasdfkasfkjal;gkjag that would make more sense... LOL

P.S please learn english LMAO.... hahahah
CPT.XXX
Normandier

Next

Return to Battleships Crossfire League