is the game dead?

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

is the game dead?

Postby kill the floor » 14.03.2014, 22:31

I tried to get in a game last weekend around 11pm and waited for one hour and noone joined so I left. Tonight I decided to retry and I'm waiting for 30 min already and noone even joined.... Is this the end??? Where did eveyrbody go??? all the wan-tazes, rahans, shamrocks, big jackasses, etc. what happened??
kill the floor
Juggernaut

Re: is the game dead?

Postby Prankstone » 26.03.2014, 19:24

I think so, I've checked in and out of several games... I can't wait 4 hours just for 1 game... I gave up. I do think that Bships Teams-- kind of kills games also... always seemed like there were more people playing shuffle..
Prankstone
Normandier

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 01.04.2014, 17:24

Maybe it's dead because of the admins doing anything they want and getting away with it. Im still IP banned, having them lie say its not. All because B.62 tried to "kick" me and got me annoyd, I accidently mis-clicked which I have this type bad luck in these situations, and my ship went to middle and fed "once". I wonder why it's dead to when they just ignore who they "think" they are in the right for. say_no_to_war "no reason to ban someone for them getting mad from people trying to pointlessly kick them from lobby". Hmm, I still wonder to this day (6 months later), did B.62 try to kick me pointlessly and that's what started it? Nah, B.62 says what happened it must be true, hes an admin lol. Thought ide post this again for more people to realize, they are making the game dead 100% it isn't the players fault, and its not the first time a lot of people have been sick of these power hungry admins. For example, if I cared enough, would take much less time then writing this even, to do 1 of a few things, (proxy, spoofers, Dynamic IP, and of course I could always go to one of many people I know with a computer). I wonder, could I make this game more dead by "feeding" actually on purpose and so on. Came here mainly just to laugh, because I was one of those people who waited patiently in lobby for hours sometimes just to keep active. Battlefield 4 is much funner :) Admins are random people 2 that own the server, you can even swear :o If you make a mistake 2, they don't ANALyze you. Aww, to bad this game is dying, I really thought that say_no_to_war would be nice enough to respond and get proper admins. Oh well, back to BF4, enjoy battleships all, the graphics are AMAZING! LOL
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby knight_9 » 10.04.2014, 05:46

They can not IP ban you..... just create another account.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby WacraftSA » 15.04.2014, 10:51

Yes, the game is absolutely dead. If even the admins do not care about it, thats gotta say something.
I guess they gave up on the standalone game as well. Have no idea why they keep the server running.
WacraftSA
Normandier

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 30.04.2014, 04:54

knight lol, do you really think I didnt try that? either when the count went through the cycle it messed something up (which is why game is dead, but I saw games being played like normal for awhile so....doubtful?), very doubfull? or i'm ip banned.
you can get IP banned from any game now, and I swear it has happened many times already, and if not mistaken, say yes to war with admins mentioned he clears them sometimes. Also keep in mind since I slightly insulted say no to war there, nothing will ever happen, "insulting people doesn't help your case", but taking it up the ass from your stupid admins and just taking it, doesn't make people happy? now that you have a lesson in growing up say_yes_to_war, you can learn how to figure out the problem hopefully, instead of just, meh, nothing wrong lmao, I LOVE B.62 HES AN OLD BUDDY, LOVE BUDDY FOR LIFE! "now why would I bother even listening what you say 1-1-0-0-1-1, I already got my thang stuck deep into b.62" Yet again it's pathetic, so pathetic I'm not bothering by-passing his stupid ip ban, and even if no ip ban and this is a giant miracle, he lets these admins remain admins, and hires new admins like them, fucking clown bitch. And you can ignore me war loser, but I atleast know uve read this :) take it in, like b62 does when its his turn. Until I see my char without a ban for that specific char name, or atleast until you remove the "vulger?" language, inappropiate language? that no life 62 put as a child excuse for ban, then I think swearing is yet again forever ok :) so, FUCK UR MOTHER U PUSSY BITCH PUNK. and who pays a fat fuck like war loser for a simple lil text on a ship for orangecat? NO LIFE BITCH, both you, him for being crackhead, and you a gold digger war loser.
So have fun with the game, yet again, its outdated like say yes to wars mom, coulda lasted longer but, can you really say im wrong? try review posts, and also think of the many complaints in-game about admins :) and Think about how say yes to war said b62 is an "old friend", thats his friends? pathetic lmao. Just like admiral scott? doesn't like his team so he cry? :(, I just might tear up a bit now too come to think of it :cry: you seriously had a shitty team admiral? damn I feel for you, I'm sure war lover does too.
Have a great life :)
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby Rav3npaw » 13.05.2014, 17:01

Admin's are power hungry. Years ago 2010 or so I was reporting bugs and suggesting balance ideas to Say_no_to_war --> He never followed up on my reports, and he believed the game was perfectly balanced to his formula even though I pointed out how the game had taboo items, because they were so bad (weak).

---> Moreover I got banned with a friend for beating him in a game. Sad really (Although I just avoided with ban by multi accounting)

P.S

Also Hi Kill_the_floor :D If your the polish guy-- I'm Bramble if you still remember :L, you probably remember spixxel better
Rav3npaw
Sailor

Postby kill the floor » 19.07.2014, 17:06

hehehe jouuu Hi Rav3npaw, ofc I remmeber you. lol sppixxel's a dickhead (I hope he doesnt see this ;p)
kill the floor
Juggernaut

Postby WacraftSA » 14.08.2014, 17:10

For Christ's sake... All you have to do is have shuffle instead of teams.

If the server is gonna run Teams, you may as well turn it off.
WacraftSA
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire League