BShips is not dead (or can be revived)

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

BShips is not dead (or can be revived)

Postby Say_No_to_War » 08.07.2014, 15:49

Hey,
sorry for not posting here in the last time... I am very busy with preparing for my upcoming secondary law-exam in september. I am btw still searching for a nice lawyer in New York or somewhere else in the USA for an internship in October-December 2014.

Hopefully in February 2015 I will start working as a lawyer in Berlin. I am already working for a lawyer and went alone to courts in the last months - if you have any cases feel free to come to us and ask for me, Jan Meyer-Dulheuer. ;)
The Office can be reached over http://boehmmeyerdulheuer.de/
My specialization is copry-right law (Urheberrecht), labour law (Arbeitsrecht), commonhold law (WEG-Recht) and several other areas in civil and public law. And we also have a good lawyer for penalty law, if you have problems with the police. ;)

The rest of my limited time goes in Battleships Crossfire X and my private life - where I also made some big changes by living alone now.

I am still working to get the hosting bot running on garena, but it still refuses to allow the bot to connect, not even to its local database (thanks to moi.bdeir for not giving up on that case). I am also working to get it hosting on private battle-nets, such as w3.forumvolt.org, http://forumvolt.org (thanks to T_virus). If anyone who wants to help in any ways please contact me in skype, acc. bucharinyoter.

I hope we can at last keep the community active on weekends and want to encourage you to look for games mostly on weekends, especially on sundays. Clan BoaT in europe is still active and sometimes has the game-announce-bot running (when my pc is on).
There will also be a new version someday, but yet its only half finished and since the old is relatively stable I put the limited time to more urgent tasks.
About Battleships Crossfire X you can follow our recent developements on FB but the financial backing is still not done, so we can not say a real release date. But we are still on it and finally got some nice water!
https://www.facebook.com/battleshipscrossfirex
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Re: BShips is not dead (or can be revived)

Postby knight_9 » 12.07.2014, 00:31

well in order to revive it. Please get the shuffle back. Then add votestart cmd so ppl can start whenever they want. It should help.It it is done a few month ago, bships wont be so dead like this.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby kill the floor » 19.07.2014, 17:04

yo people hit me up whenever you wanna play.

SKYPE: alexdsw (I'm invisible most of the time, just message me)

I WANNA PLAY SOOOO BADDDDDD!!!!
kill the floor
Juggernaut

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 02.12.2014, 02:04

Dear User,
Please stop the shittalk in this forum about other admins and those who put alot of private time into developing the differen battleship mods.
Your behaviour is not only disrespectful but also leads nowhere.
If you are not able to criticize in a constructive way and keep up the flame, i will have to delete your account here as well.
greetings
Lorc_Da_Orc

This is a private message i got, HAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, what a bunch of nazis. War lover, I forgot to say, your german, so am i, your a disgrace to smart germans. As for you Lorc genius, you say here as well, so you IP banned me loser power hungry b62 lover? Get a life if you think your tough behinds your monitors, your prob a bunch of fat pieces of garbage who think you on top of the world. Nope sorry, your on top of your kid and you don't even notice, murderers. What a joke lmao, delete my account here for what? swearing? learn english lorc before you speak it please. Try tell me that again and I will SPAM accounts, and SPAM what YOUR RUDE PATHETIC NO LIFE ADMIN SAID! YOUR ADMIN YOUR ADMIN YOUR ADMIN <----- simple english. So put a leash on your admins mouth before you comment on mine genius (1-1-0-0-1-1 read ban reason, the reason ANYONE can go to, to SEE B62 "Flame Cry" about me). Cry more I put the truth in writing for all to see what power hungry hippos you all apparently are. Also genius, after you learnt english, go read my original posts, only thing i said i guess is "not allowd" is calling b62 power hungry. Besides that i was nice because i didn't expect a german to be this dumb and ignore me for a long time, (IE. taking b62 power hungry side). I did NOTHING wrong, your ADMINS ARE MENTALLY CRAZY, & NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT! this isnt english btw, ITS COMMON SENSE GENIUS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go back to mcdonalds, admins can't waste develop time working there, they promote genius's lol. (maybe walmart?).

THIS GAME IS PERMENATLY DEAD, DEAD DEAD, BLAME ALL ADMINS SINCE NONE TALK IN A NON RUDE & IGNORANT MANNER, OR HANDLE ANYTHING IN ANY OTHER TYPE MANNER. STOP BEING CRABBY LITTLE BABIES, AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH, YOUR ALL ***HOLES. (ie. ANYONE CAN SEE HOW MANY BANS TOTAL NOW, 1000+????? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH)

please don't delete this account on forum, i don't want ban from battleships, HAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH, you all could be pets in a house.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 02.12.2014, 02:10

Forgot to say too, If you can't promote your career in real life and resort to forums, LMFAO!, good luck being a lawyer war lover.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire League