pamound1 0saint0 Asterixxxxx zensore Qualify ruining

Upload the replays of interesting games here. Anyone got a screenshot from an ultraikill? You won a game which was already (nearly) lost? Post your best replays and screenshots here.

Would you abusekick+quit/rejoin to make space for teammates in the Qualify lobby?

Hell yea! If the noobs got to go - they got to go. Simples.
17%
I've seen it happen, but would never do it myself.
67%
What's qualify?
17%

Total votes : 6

pamound1 0saint0 Asterixxxxx zensore Qualify ruining

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 20.12.2011, 13:41

Dear battleships community, :)

Yes - here it is - my first and hopefully only ever real complaint about players who do not have any respect towards others whatsoever.
They never play league therefore I am not that familiar with them so I am NOT confident enough to say that this could be the tip of the iceberg if anything and unsure whether behaviour like this happened repeatedly before.

Sequence of events:
-Votekick passed against me in lobby (undercover as Happy-Fappy :x ) to make some space for their team. It all works out and the games starts with them together. However, 5mins into the game everyone looses connection.
-People join the next game. Same problem again. The 4 players who want to be together find themselves stuck on opposite sides so the kicking begins once more. (3 were in North but 1 was left in South with me.)
-They then quit/rejoin the game to stop it from starting until they get what they want. They stop doing so for reasons unknown to me.
-The game starts. 0saint0 starts forcefeeding the other team and starts votekicks against my teammates right from the start i.e. when modevoting is still on.
-Eventually 0saint0 is kicked by South Alliance for his intentions. Next thing you know - his 3 teammates who were in North Alliance quit the game leaving a single player stranded in north.

Gamestalling, abusive kicking, forcefeeding, namecalling&abuse (Go ****ing South noob etc...Most of it from pamound1) and on top of all having 4 people join a game with no intentions of staying were all part of this.

If you're not going to stay then just wait for the next qualify to start? They fill up fast and all this could have been avoided.

I don't think anything should be done about these players, but I would be interested if anyone else has had problems with one of them before who is on-the-know in Qualify games. Has this happened before? After all, it's just putting new players off working their way up in battleships. How are we going to get new recruits for league games with these players - who by the way I believe are perfectly qualified, but haven't played a single league game!!
quali1.png
quali1.png (348.98 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali1.png
quali1.png
quali1.png
quali1.png
!

You might want to argue that if a team appears in a qualify game its OK to kick a few players to make space for more teammates to join. Its OK to kick a player who when asked "go North noobshit" does not want to budge from his spot and has waited there for quite some time.
Well all I have to say is - good luck with that.

Anyways, they're probably off to ruin some more qualify games now. I didn't want to stay around for that so I rather dropped by the forum since I have nothing better to do. :mrgreen:
Attachments
quali7.png
quali7.png (906.15 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali6.png
quali6.png (969.56 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali5.png
quali5.png (945.13 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali4.png
quali4.png (351.13 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali3.png
quali3.png (353.36 KiB) Viewed 25014 times
quali2.png
quali2.png (353.2 KiB) Viewed 25014 times

Du drückst die High-Heels aufs Pedal;
jetzt geht's so richtig ab.
CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Re: pamound1 0saint0 Asterixxxxx zensore Qualify ruining

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 20.12.2011, 14:20

No idea why one of my images is appearing 4 times. Sorry in advance for any confusion caused. It should be appearing once as far as I can see (since I only uploaded it once?).

Added to post: I go into qualify 10 minutes after finishing this off just to find the game being stalled by "Tiingel" then again by "0saint0".
Game has been full for 10 minutes now - I just left...
Too much lag so I keep getting kicked from shuffle. Time for some LegionTD *sigh*. Have a nice day everyone.
Attachments
game staller.png
game staller.png (342.59 KiB) Viewed 25008 times

CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Postby TheGayDutchMen » 20.12.2011, 23:00

Idiots.
Mute/Kick them.
TheGayDutchMen
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Wan.Taz » 20.12.2011, 23:14

This is unfortunately what is happening since season 5. Many qualified players just play qualify either coz they have fun to bash noobs or are too afraid to fight vs decent players. In turn this affects new players joining the bships scene coz they have no chance to learn the game vs or with these so-called 'pros'

Its not limited to BSc clan though. They always say there is no tl.. Ofc there will b no tl if all players just join qualify.

Today we saw 4 bsc players go into qualify, so Fenris and me challenged them for a tl after the qualify.. They agreed but as expected after the qualify they just said no and disappeared :lol: And imo playing just qualify has made lose much skills... It was so easy to defeat them with 2 pubs that we kept laughing whole game :wink:
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 21.12.2011, 06:39

Hehe good job Wan.taz. Your words are sweet music to my ears. :twisted:

Not going tl with a team of 4 and bashing in qualify instead is just shameful...

CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Postby OneFamousNamespoofer » 21.12.2011, 22:47

These are just four player who wish to play as friends together instead of getting scores. Thats okay in my opinion. I dont care about them kicking player for being able to play together. After all they have no other opportunity if they'd like to play together. And as a last personal note: I like player more who play for the fun and not for wanking while looking at their scores.
OneFamousNamespoofer
Juggernaut

Postby Fenris » 21.12.2011, 23:43

OneFamousNamespoofer wrote:These are just four player who wish to play as friends together instead of getting scores. Thats okay in my opinion. I dont care about them kicking player for being able to play together. After all they have no other opportunity if they'd like to play together. And as a last personal note: I like player more who play for the fun and not for wanking while looking at their scores.

And there I totally have to disagree. And that is because they have all the opportunity to play together as friends without scaring off beginners and make them never play battleships again. And that thing is called "Team-League", which was invented exactly for this purpose, to make teams (that are qualified by far) being able to play with people they chose as allies before. And it´s great to play for fun, we all do every once in a while, but how is it fun to bash noobs all the time?! I really don´t get your point.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby OneFamousNamespoofer » 22.12.2011, 11:22

We know both that team-league is rarely played since apparently almost all of the skilled player prefer shuffle-league. THAT'S the point.
OneFamousNamespoofer
Juggernaut

Postby el-trickser » 22.12.2011, 12:43

It's because noone ask for games or tries to arrange them.
I have tried to arrange games for a long time but it is really hard to find a team to play us.
That might also be cause not many dare to play vs SOS ^^ :wink:
But some of those games we had were really fun and for me as a quite new player I learned a lot out of these games.
Some things you would have never learned in shuffle and especially not in qualify.
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby Fenris » 22.12.2011, 20:32

OneFamousNamespoofer wrote:We know both that team-league is rarely played since apparently almost all of the skilled player prefer shuffle-league. THAT'S the point.

Right before I played that quali game with Wan against them, I asked them to play Team-League, since it is absolutely no problem for me to get a team running. So I wouldn´t say that it is impossible to play TL-games. But guess what, THEY refused to play it and preferred staying in the quali. Which leads me back to the point that I start disresepecting them for noob-bashing only, when they clearly have fair opportunities to play against another teams.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby OneFamousNamespoofer » 23.12.2011, 13:01

Oke Fenris. Keep 2 points in mind: 1. You are allowed to disrespect everybody. But they will most likely dont care
2. I stopped being mad about player who avoid hard competition because after all its their decision. Everybody is responsablefor his actions.
But you should ask yourself if its worth it to "disrespect" people due to their gaming pleasures. I doubt that you ever talked
with the mentionned players.
OneFamousNamespoofer
Juggernaut

Postby admiral.scott » 23.12.2011, 17:56

just noobish, like most of clan bsc...
admiral.scott
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Fenris » 24.12.2011, 19:45

I have talked to them before, and I still do talk to them every once in a while, not giving up the hope they would ever play a TL. And I´m not saying that I disrespect their personalities, but their gaming behaviour when scaring off new players that actually want to learn something out of playing qualify games. But I will quit this now since the topic was something different.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 25.12.2011, 09:59

@Fenris I think your points are still more than relevant to the topic. You just seem to have dug a bit deeper and found the source of all the noobbashing: Clan BsC

CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Postby pamound1 » 08.01.2016, 13:49

funny retards all over the world...:)
pamound1
Sailor

Return to Battleships Crossfire Replays & Screenshots