WAR & Peace

Where will be the next war? What would you think about wars? What are them for?

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

WAR & Peace

Postby Gullimonster » 07.06.2007, 11:38

Without WAR we dont know worth of Peace
Without Peace we get tyred of War

You allways get booth only one is impossible
only size of war and peace can be changed

like the Ferengie say:

WAR is good for Profit !
PEACE is good for Profit !
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

Re: WAR & Peace

Postby Say_No_to_War » 10.07.2007, 07:11

Gullimonster wrote:Without WAR we dont know worth of Peace
Without Peace we get tyred of War

You allways get booth only one is impossible
only size of war and peace can be changed

like the Ferengie say:

WAR is good for Profit !
PEACE is good for Profit !


You mean this in the dialectical way? Without the existence of war peace would be senceless.
But I think a civilization in peace can have schools where teacher tell the kids about the cruelity and unnecessaryness of war. We already know enough about wars. And there is already peace in some places of the world. it can be worldwide if we end capitalism. I agree that as long as profit and capitalism rules the world there will never be peace. Competition causes wars, Poverty causes wars, stupidty causes wars. All of them grow good in capitalism. As already Marx tought, the rate of profit is tendentially dropping. Against this tendential dropping of the profitrate helps economisation (=fire staff, force others to work faster or cheaper) and the destruction of other capital to accive new markets (like the usa did in Iraq) and it of course requires also access to the key ressoureces.

Ferengies also know how to make war for profit, if its necessary and profitable. And they also know how to buy some politicians to start wars for their profit. The economy has always a motivation to start wars and has influence on many politicians: Halliburton pays Dick Cheney, Rice is from Enron,... In germany its nearly the same: Chancellor Schröder now works for Gasprom as a thank for te fine deals they made, Chancellor Kohl was payed to allow tank-deliverys to dictatorships, Merz is working for the Alliance Group,... any suggestions who pays Merkel? :P

But we know how to end it: End capitalism, start a new age of prosperity, peace and freedom for all. its up to you to make the difference. There are acitivists everywhere on the world. :P

"Who pay the taxes? Who manufacture the bullets? tell me is this blood upon my hands! ... Who held the rifle? ..." (out of a song of Pete Seeger)

Peace, war, peace, war, peace, war is good for profit,
so fight neoliberalism and its lies!
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby Gullimonster » 11.07.2007, 06:42

some thigs you can NOT learn by teachers !
How should you know what is HOT when you never feel it ?
and Human allways wanna know more...
so if you just tell them aout War they wanna know more
and make a War to get more.

by the way... where does WAR begin ?
by aggression... may be but where does aggression begin ?

Say_No_To_War wrote:
And there is already peace in some places of the world.

Sure there will be allways some places where is Peace,
but there al allways some places where is war.

Peace everywhere and for allways...
or
War everywhere and for allways...

(thats like HELL on earth)

I think you got a nice Dream of peace for everyone and all people
get enough of all they need....

Nice Dream... but thats it.. a DREAM

Peace and Freedom for all ?? HoHoHo
Freedom of one ends where the Freedom of one other begins !

So you will never be FREE

Tell you in HARD WORDS ? ok...
Ther are too many People on the World,
we need the War or the World get overfilled
and all will starved and no one can have any freedom !

Gullimonster
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

no

Postby Say_No_to_War » 11.07.2007, 15:54

Gullimonster wrote:some thigs you can NOT learn by teachers !
How should you know what is HOT when you never feel it ?
and Human allways wanna know more...
so if you just tell them aout War they wanna know more
and make a War to get more.


As I said we have already enough media documenting wars so there is no need to try out again. Schools that teach pazifism and not war propaganda would do - and are doing - the rest. And humans already tried enogh. If they try all this will surely lead to the end of the human race because of a nuclear war. But Mao was right with his analysis that Nuces are paper-tigers. At last the capitalistic world will not use nukes in normal wars, because they know that a massive nuklear war causes a worldwide economic crisis and billions die and you dont conquer the land after bombing it with nukes.


Gullimonster wrote:by the way... where does WAR begin ?
by aggression... may be but where does aggression begin ?


Your completely wrong. Aggression ist not the reason for wars in our time. Its profit that rules the world not aggression. Wars are started by the western wolrd, because companys paied politicians to they make profit. Only in Iran and some countrys in Aftrica (e.g. sudan) are wars started due to of religious fanatism. Name me a war in our time that started because of aggression. :!:


Gullimonster wrote:Say_No_To_War wrote:
And there is already peace in some places of the world.

Sure there will be allways some places where is Peace,
but there al allways some places where is war.

Peace everywhere and for allways...
or
War everywhere and for allways...

(thats like HELL on earth)


Just the fact that we have war in some places of the world, doest prove that there will always be war! As i said I agree that in capitalism there will always be wars.


Gullimonster wrote:I think you got a nice Dream of peace for everyone and all people
get enough of all they need....

Nice Dream... but thats it.. a DREAM

Its not a dream. Its a society structure I describe. There are many alternatives to capitalistic and stalinistic dictatorships. And they are mostly not theories but prooven facts. Ther are many alternatives beyond capitalism. But the capitalistic meadia teaches you not to accept them. And there is also no Back-White view allwed. ther are many steps between Neoliberalism, Keynsianism and Socialism. Like germany for expample, which is slowly and constantly moving from Keynsianism to Neoliberalism.

And the arguments, why socialism is not working are mostly lies. For expample ppl do go to work even when they get no profit for their work. Thats not a big change but in our society most ppl dont earn more then their loan for their work. they have mostly no ownership of the places where they work. They just sell their workpower in capitalism. But in socialistic or anarcho-syndicalistic societys they work to produce more for them and their comrades. In many places all around the world that proved to work untill the capitalistic or the fascistic guns/tanks/bombers stopped them, or force them to form a dictatorship.


Gullimonster wrote:Peace and Freedom for all ?? HoHoHo
Freedom of one ends where the Freedom of one other begins !

So you will never be FREE


Again you write without logic. Freedom is and will always be limited by the freedom of others. But I say a man is free when he/she is free of urgent needs and free from censorship in thinking. It seems that the freedom you want is the freedom to steal from the working class or even worse.


Gullimonster wrote:Tell you in HARD WORDS ? ok...
Ther are too many People on the World,
we need the War or the World get overfilled
and all will starved and no one can have any freedom !


Gulli are you seeking attention? I know that point of view but its inhuman and not representing a logical conclusio to the facts. The better the supply of a population and the better the social care the less ppl get children as protection for old age poverty. You see that developement in the Western world and also in asia. And there are many other ways against overpopulation. You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did. And this ways have already reduces the population growth. So your constructed need for war is also wrong. We need social systems worldwide and we need the money of the richtest 10 000 to finance that.
User avatar
Say_No_to_War
Pearl
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 19.05.2007, 20:09

Postby Gullimonster » 12.07.2007, 06:37

OMFG bugged forum ?
i wrot 30 mins a answer and when i send it it would be gone :-()
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

try again

Postby Gullimonster » 12.07.2007, 07:16

did you CAN NOT or WILL NOT understand ?
Teachers can teach math, language etc...
but NOT experience !
tell someone evreything about HEAT he will never know what he is talking about before he get burned.

begin of War...
It was a Question !!!!
for YOU allways is capitalism the reason for every BAD thing
OK so plz tell me where does capitalism begins ?
you wrote:
''You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did''
promote is way of Capitalism :-)
laws of benefit is way of Dictatorship :-)
well thought you dont like the two ways....

Allways Wra:
Not only in Capitalism is allways War even if YOU decide what rules in world will be
I promise you there will be WAR too because not all poeple are your meaning and only way they wanna see is WAR

Dream or NOT...
all you describe are theories... never proven in practise
or if they are not successfully...
otherwise PLZ tell me where ?what country ?

''I say a man is free when he/she is free of urgent needs and free from censorship in thinking''
LOOOOOOOL
sorry but most ppl never free of urgend needs they allways wanna get MORE.
and free of censorship of thinking ???
you get censored by everyone you meet
you neigbour ppl in town you meet
the others on you work etc...
you GET censored allways and everywhere
so you must get conform with MASS of ppl if you wanna do something.

You know the way of a Virus ?
populate use ALL rescourses when nothing left go to next place and begin again the same again...
the only other lifeform do same is.... HUMAN

and you tell me you need money of ther ppl (way of capitalism)
if you need money.. GO WORK for it, earn by yourself
don't STEAL it.
or just ask them if they wanna give it to you...
(but i dont think they would do)

If you really think your way is best and will do,
look for ppl who belife you and star to do ,
start at you home
work independently withe all who belife you and show the World that it works
as long as you just talk... NO one really interest...
some listen but forget when you are gone

good luck
GULLIMONSTER
Gullimonster
Normandier
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 07.06.2007, 11:35

Re: try again

Postby Say_No_to_War » 12.07.2007, 12:52

gulli again so a long message and 90% nonsens.

Gullimonster wrote:did you CAN NOT or WILL NOT understand ?
Teachers can teach math, language etc...
but NOT experience !
tell someone evreything about HEAT he will never know what he is talking about before he get burned.

have you been in a war and have a trauma or why you talk that nonsens?
you probalby cant remember you school lessions or had very bad teachers. if you wanna tell me everyone needs to have personal experiences of war then, they play one of the fantastic world war simulators or watch some good movies. there you can get more also a lot of experiences. Although the more realistic the war simuation is, the more the ppl dislike the war in reality. A high rate of the ppl who have been in direct war-actions have ened their military service after they experienced the cruelity of war, lost comrades or got wounded.
But: Why you think anyone needs war-traumtas at all? There is no need to. There never was a need to and there will neber be a need to get that experience, except some psychoe who wanna murder. So stop pronouncing your opineon if you can't give arguments!
And again stands the unsanwered question: which wars you mean are caused by that mysterious agressive human behaviour you pronounce?
[/quote]
Gullimonster wrote:begin of War...
It was a Question !!!!
for YOU allways is capitalism the reason for every BAD thing
OK so plz tell me where does capitalism begins ?
you wrote:
''You can promote condoms and make them cheap or the pill or laws that give ppl benefits for less children like china did''
promote is way of Capitalism :-)
laws of benefit is way of Dictatorship :-)
well thought you dont like the two ways....

Gulli your out of ram. please get more. your a noobish fool who just wants to spam in my forum, or do you want to discuss like adults? Promoting things is not only capitalist think. there are also medical promotions and they will stay. but not that commercials you see now in your tv-teacher.
And your second sentence: also COMPLETELY BULLSHIT. Dont