Requesting bans for DUB/RGKT/Baboulinator

Upload the replays of interesting games here. Anyone got a screenshot from an ultraikill? You won a game which was already (nearly) lost? Post your best replays and screenshots here.

Requesting bans for DUB/RGKT/Baboulinator

Postby knight_9 » 07.11.2013, 02:00

After the last incident
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2856
Hes been calling me Alinoob. It's annoying.

I never talked back since he wants it to be civilized.

So I'm wondering if calling player noob is insulting or not.

This is not the first time. The very first day after incident, he started to insult me in the lobby already.

Then pretty much every game when I was losing, he just opened up his mouth.

Well, never heard him talking when he was losing against me which was most of the case.

If hes not banned, please let me know all his ID so I can /squelch them all.

And today Jack-Sparrow dropped out. I peaced immediately. Then we kept going for awhile, other 2 are cant play team or do any actual dmg. Dragon3 started to feed again. So I surrendered.

Then we kept going for some while. I just lost interest, so I just typed "It's boring. I'm out". Then he just started calling me "Alinoob". I was not even talking to him. Or doesn't even know he was Ba.........'s ID.

That explained why he was trying so hard to hook me. lol..... never land a single hit.

So what's going to be? You said no one should be offensive anymore after the incident. So calling me "Alinoob" offensive or not?

Again, this is not the first time. I'm tired of his "Alinoob"ing me. I dont care if hes banned or not. He has like hundred IDs. I dont want him ever mention my name again.

Honestly, I've been playing this DUB many games in the past few days. He lose to me most of the time when he plays against me, even when my team is not balanced. So I am the noob? what's the logic here?
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Re: Requesting bans for DUB/RGKT/Baboulinator

Postby Wan.Taz » 08.11.2013, 22:04

Calling you noob is more of a provocation i would say.

Take it as being that some ppl like to b windup merchants and will resort to this sort of provocation in the hope of elliciting a response from you. Saying this not only for dub but in general for other ppl too.

U know u r not noob and that u can hold your ground in the game. Just sod it for that matter.
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Postby knight_9 » 09.11.2013, 04:02

Wan.Taz wrote:Calling you noob is more of a provocation i would say.

Take it as being that some ppl like to b windup merchants and will resort to this sort of provocation in the hope of elliciting a response from you. Saying this not only for dub but in general for other ppl too.

U know u r not noob and that u can hold your ground in the game. Just sod it for that matter.

The problem is he has been annoying ever since. Although I dont wanna start a fight with him. He is the kind of person that just keep getting on your nerve.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Fenris » 09.11.2013, 22:10

You are right about that, some poeple like to keep annoying others to enforce a confrontation. I can understand as well that it is not nice to hear that Alinoob numerous times every game you play with him, so my advice is you should use /squelch name (to disable reading his chat messages) and just play your game without answering to provocations in an inappropriate way.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby knight_9 » 10.11.2013, 03:14

Fenris wrote:You are right about that, some poeple like to keep annoying others to enforce a confrontation. I can understand as well that it is not nice to hear that Alinoob numerous times every game you play with him, so my advice is you should use /squelch name (to disable reading his chat messages) and just play your game without answering to provocations in an inappropriate way.

The problem is he knows he got a big mouth and a offending personality. He has been constantly switching between his ID to avoid reports.
And "Alinoob" could just pop out of nowhere. Do you know how annoying is that?
Everytime he got reported, if the evidence strongly works against him, he will apologize immediately in the forum and act like a "civilized" person.
Otherwise, he just flame people and makes up some stories to his favor. What a hypocrite man.
If you are really so civilized, why can't you just leave me alone. I didn't kill your whole family. Whatever. I dont want to talk about him anymore. Makes me sick.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Prankstone » 05.12.2013, 05:06

I can't believe you are the one whining about being called a nub!? I have been meaning to post this in these forums for a long time now. You take the cake -- I don't even think you realize what a monster you become in-game. Very unpleasant.
Attachments
Aliscad = jerk.w3g
(504.35 KiB) Downloaded 640 times
Prankstone
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire Replays & Screenshots