The-Destroyer will make a new Battleships.

Informations / bugreport / balancing / design / discussion area to Battleships Crossfire by Say_No_to_War, prior editors: Timber_Wolf25 and sked. To download it klick on Downloads in the Navbar

Moderators: Schtoepsel, Dr. Pöbel, Moderatoren

The-Destroyer will make a new Battleships.

Postby The-Destroyer » 30.12.2017, 14:42

I think I am the only one and the last professional world editor for Battleships now and I am also professional Battleships player for 1500 range weapons with 3k gold ship to the end of game. I am ranger. I used to defeats a lot of DACI players in Battleships. I just got back to play WC3 1 year ago, and I was a Battleships player in 2006 to 2010 year playing all Battleships maps. I stopped playing WC3 because I love playing World of Warcraft. I started playing World of Warcraft in 2004 until now, and still playing, but in one year ago, I decided to play WC3 again too. I play WC3 and WOW now. Because I figured out that WC3 is still online. The Battleships game is still playing. But, I figured out that the maker of Battleships Crossfire and this website are actually gone when the year was 2013. He stopped updating the map of Battleships and this website. So. I decided to take a step in to own Battleships now and trying to bring Battleships legend back. I have been making my own new Battleships map, and I calls it "Battle of Warships." I started working on it in 4 months ago now and still working. Also, I playing Battleships Crossfire CMD game right now for testing the players and the map to find all the issues I am seeing, and what players would do. My name is The-Destroyer in WC3. It is my new name of WC3, but old name was Speed, Firebender, Turbo, & Quik, from 2006 to 2010 year. There are many new things and many things changed, many things improved, many new weapons, new combining system, new battle system, many new models, all shops and towers, and buildings, will be changed to a new model. There will be 4 same game maps, but different team styles. It will be 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, and 2v2. For when I am done with my Battleships map, and protect it from World Editor, and then upload it to Hive and EpicWar, I will run 4 host bots like CMD or ENT host bots. Contact me by email at chevycamaro250@gmail.com for the issues you are seeing in Battleships Crossfire 4.7.
The-Destroyer
Trader

Re: The-Destroyer will make a new Battleships.

Postby Say_No_to_War » 18.03.2018, 05:16

Please tell me if there is a release or if you need betatesters. :) I would like to add the map to downloads. A new WC3 map might be welcomed from the community.
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Re: The-Destroyer will make a new Battleships.

Postby przeglad » 16.10.2018, 16:46

It would be great if someone could add a new map to the download section.
przeglad
Sailor

Return to Battleships Crossfire Developement